Thursday, April 24, 2008

no access to internet anymore

I no longer able to connect to the internet anymore. because i have terminate my contract with streamy-x. Only me are using this service ... imagine i need to pay up the un-use line rental for $26 and wtf plus a tax $1.7 for rent without a usage. while my net bill cost me $66 per month. For so long i already paid so much and for my personal usage i think i utilized 20% of the line only. I don't fancy in download movie, i don't download songs ... i just a little chit-chatting with frens, login to facebook & friendster but rarely update it ... wth ... my as well just cut it in earlier ... one thing for sure ...... lazy ....... i can no longer access to the internet very soon ... i will get disconnect as soon as 2pm today ... sob~ sob~ ... but things got to change ... advantage is i save my CASH $$$ yeh!

1 comment:

TH said...

The actual point is about $$$ instead of Internet usage... D**m, I am also suffering from shortage of $$$... D**m D**m....